I didn’t realize just how many sewing blogs I follow until I started sharing them with you. This should about wrap them up – unless you all share some I haven’t read yet.
- Handmade Jane Right now she’s having computer troubles, but should be up and running again in a few days.
- Pins and Needles Summerset just finished up a music bag for her son.
- So Zo. . .What do you know? Zoe is in the middle of organizing a craftaganza
- The Cranberry Chronicle Heidi is enjoying autumn. She also invites you to join the Make Do and Mend Mondays party.
- The Sew Weekly Mena’s adventures in sewing
- The Sewing Lawyer A creative lawyer, Kay is in the process of making a bra.
- the sewinghappy place Cyndi loves to share vintage patterns with us.
- Tilly and the Buttons Tilly is a relative newcomer to sewing and has a loves the styles of the 50’s and early 60’s.
Check out our sisters in sewing. There’s a lovely mix of blogs just waiting for you.