I didn’t realize just how many sewing blogs I follow until I started trying to list them all. So, my friends, I’m sharing some more today.
- Coletterie features Colette patterns.
- Dispaches From Whitcomb Street is featuring Self-Stitched September.
- Flutterby Stitches features a talented lady who specializes in FSL.
- New Vintage Lady will take you on a journey of vintage sewing for the stout woman.
- Sew Ewellyn is dedicated to all things sewing and crafts.
- Sew, Mama, Sew! has lots of tutorials and giveaways.
- Sew Retrois a community of vintage sewers. This site is up for sale, and if not sold by October 1, 2011, it will cease to be active.
- Sewaholic has recently launched her own line of patterns.
Stop by these blogs and enjoy.