Too bad we can’t all get together and have one big sewing party. What we can do, is have a virtual sew and share. I’m going to share seven of the sewing blogs that I enjoy.
- A Fashionable Stitch Recent posts have been about making belts.
- Daffy’s Dream Daffy creates some gorgeous hand bags.
- Delfinelise Solvi is working on her autumn sewing plans.
- Diary of a Sewing Fanatic Carolyn is truly a sewing fanatic. Her closet must be the size of one of my rooms to fit all those lovely garments.
- ikat bag LiEr has been showing us how to make a mannequin.
- Indigo Blue is making her first table runner.
- Katie-Louise Ford Here you’ll find dresses inspired by the past.
I’d love to have you share some of your favorite sewing blogs with us.